Miami, FL 33155
Psychiatric Nurses monitor medication side effects, actions and interactions as well as provide basic reinforcement of behavior modification principals established by the treating psychiatrist. Some counseling can be given by the psychiatric nurse in reinforcement of the psychiatrist's behavior plan.
Fax the completed application and your resume to 1-954-961-1699 or 305-2286571 for Dade or bring it in to one of our office locations.
Coordination of Care with Physicians and Case Managers:
- We will notify your office 'immediately' when a patient's condition changes and requires your attention.
- We will use the technology to simplify necessary communications.
- We will provide with all necessary documentation to keep your patient files updated.
- We will remind your patient when appointments need to be done.
- We will assist the patients with transportation to your point of care.