2332 SW 67th Ave.
Miami, FL 33155
Miami, FL 33155
To provide home health services in various aspects of the client's health from basic assistance with daily living activities to complex nursing care procedures and therapeutic treatments in the comfort of the client's home.
We are ECIN extended care providers accepting referrals online.
The Licensed Nursing Services include:
- Evaluation of patient's physical and emotional status
- Evaluation of patient's family and household members to determine their ability to cope and care for their loved one
- Carrying out the physician's "Medical Plan of Treatment" and reporting patient's progress to their physicians in a timely manner.
- Infusion Therapy (IV's with High Tech Nurses)
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Tube Feeding
- Thracheostomy care
- Colostomy care
- Dressing Changes
- Teaching (Injections,
- Suctioning, etc.)
- Medication Pours
- Wound and Decubitus Care and Management
- Diabetic Management
- Cardiac/Respiratory Care
- Post Surgery Care, Chronic Disease support, trainings
- Nutritional therapy, Dietary instructions, supervision
- Disease, treatment, equipment use, teaching and instructions
- Safety Measures observed, Pediatric and Adult Care
- Medication Regimen maintained, full patient training in use, action, side effects.
Our staff of Nurses has been selected through profound screening to meet the challenges of the new Century, and new demands on the medical field. They are required to attend continuing educational in services to stay up-to-date with the latest discoveries, regulations, and treatments in the nursing field.